When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."”"
"Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You can change your cookie preference anytime you want from cookie settings.
Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- We use the Information that we collect generally to provide you with the highest quality service. Additionally, we use this Information to Communicate with you;and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site.).
- We do not share your Personal Information with third parties.
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
DO NOT TRACK